[May 7, 2020]
As the territory continues to re-open I wanted to update you on our anticipated operations schedule and to keep you in the loop of what we are doing. As the title suggests, this is what we anticipate our operations will look like starting May 11, 2020.
- Our Miami offices are open and receiving packages normally.
- Air lanes are open.
- Maritime lanes are open.
- See our Transit times and Schedules article for updated COVID19 schedules.
- Home delivery service is running Monday to Friday. As of writing we still have a backlog but expect to be caught up in a few days.
- Curbside pickup is available 9:30am to 5:45pm, Monday to Friday.
- Returns are now accepted curbside. Please lodge your return request with our help centre and follow the guide to the requirements before bringing us the package.
- We are not currently accepting cash payments. All payments must be made online by Credit Card or Paypal. You can also make payments with the App.
- Our storefront will remain closed through the end of May.
- Until the end of May we are closed on the weekends.
Thank you for your patronage and happy shopping!
Colin Rathbun, CEO