[June 4, 2020]
We are happy to report that our BVI operations schedule is mostly going back to Pre-Covid hours. Below is a quick list of the schedules and also other factors to keep in mind for at least the month of June.
- Air and maritime lanes are open
- Curbside pickup is available 10am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday.
- Virtual helpdesk is available 9am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday. See contact details at our Help Centre.
- Home and business delivery service is running Monday to Friday.
- Our usual Transit Times and Schedules remain slightly delayed by 1-2 days but we are seeing improvements regularly.
- Our storefront in Tortola will remain closed through the end of June.
- We are not currently accepting cash payments. All payments must be made online by Credit Card or Paypal. You can also make payments with the App.
- The Miami team continues to have a backlog of packages to inspect. The COVID situation in Miami is still causing extreme safety measures to be implemented. Among other things, this includes a full split of the entire Miami workforce. It means that if one person gets sick on one team, the other can continue to work and packages still flow. They are working on various programs to address this including weekend work and lots of overtime. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.